I See, You See investigates different representations of the numbers 1 to 10. Students learn to recognise different quantities by sight (subtilise).
These whole-class activities provide students with the opportunity to:
- listen to a story about representing the numbers 1 to 10
- use concrete and pictorial materials to represent each number 1 to 10
- use the Teaching Tool to represent numbers 1 to 10
- match numeral cards and number name cards to visual displays of the numbers 1 to 10
- make a picture book about the numbers 1 to 10