The Cat Nap introduces on-the-hour times by showing an analogue clock face to follow a sequence of events.
These whole-class activities present students with the opportunity to:
- explore the relationship between the arms on an analogue clock face
- listen to a story about the sequencing of on-the-hour events
- show on-the-hour times as depicted in a story
- use an analogue clock to record on-the-hour events
- match clock faces with on-the-hour events and word cards
- order on-the-hour clock faces