The Same Game introduces matching, sorting, and contrasting words. Students explore concrete objects and pictorial representations to find sameness (same) and difference (different) attributes.
These whole-class/large group and small group activities provide students with the opportunity to:
- listen to a story about sameness and different
- listen to the accompanying story tune
- use materials to describe attributes (likenesses and differences) of objects and pictures
- use the teaching tool to recognize attributes when they match, sort, and contrast two or more picture representations
- describe the attributes of objects in the environment using same and different language