Which Floor Please? introduces the order of the numbers from one to ten. Knowledge of numbers in relationship with other numbers is also presented. Students explore numbers on a number track (1–10). They learn about neighbour numbers and the relationship of one number with another when they state the number after, the number before, the number that is one more or the number that is one less.
These whole-class/large group and small group activities provide students with the opportunity to:
- listen to a story about order of numbers
- listen to the accompanying story tune
- use materials to explore and order numbers
- use the teaching tool to represent order of numbers
- order numbers in a variety of contexts