This page represents your access to our upcoming virtual users conference. A button will be added at the bottom of this page on Tuesday, July 21 that will allow access into camp on Wednesday, July 22.
ORIGO Education is proud to celebrate our 25-year celebration in education and we are kicking it off with our first virtual users conference. We trust you will enjoy the days of learning and collaboration.
To get a sneak peak of the sessions we are hosting next week, click the button below to view our complete session list with descriptions.
Before camp on Wednesday, July 22 please do the following:
- Bookmark this page that allows access to our Camp Stepping Stones website.
- Load the latest version of Zoom using your RSVP email address.
- The camp website, containing links to all of our sessions using Zoom, will be added to the camp landing page in the button link below on Tuesday, July 21.
- Review the sessions prior to camp in the link above to plan your afternoons as we have multiple sessions going on during the same time slots.
- Please do not share a link of this page with colleagues. Instead send them this link to RSVP.
Note: the ability to RSVP will close at the end of day, Monday, July 20th.
- Camp is best experienced on a laptop, desktop or tablet device to view all of our sessions in Zoom.
- From the Camp Stepping Stones website that will go live on Monday, please download the session resource files for each day before camp.