Established in 1995, ORIGO Education is an award-winning, internationally recognised leader in Mathematics Education for Foundation – Year 6. With the mission of making learning mathematics meaningful, enjoyable and accessible for all, ORIGO leads the industry by providing award-winning, innovative resources for school teachers and students.
With our Head Office based in Earth City, St Louis, MO and representatives throughout Australia, Canada and the USA, ORIGO is committed to being the premier source of inspiration for mathematics teachers globally.
Our current opportunities are listed below.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and a cover letter to our HR Manager, Helen Tame at email@example.com .
We look forward to hearing from you!
Professional Learning Educator (Primary Math/STEM)
Brisbane based - Part-time (2 – 3 days per week)
Due to the growth of our business and the focus on professional learning we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated professional learning specialist to join our sales team and work with our Founders to develop and present professional learning to new and existing customers. This will initially be a part-time role with the view to grow the position into a full-time role in 2020.
Reporting to the Australian Sales Manager with additional consulting responsibilities to the company Founders, your primary focus would be on building ORIGO Education’s content brand by providing high-quality professional learning experiences responsive to the needs and goals of both the customer and the company. While no day will be the same, some of the key responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Plan and lead the development of professional learning programs using the Australian Professional Standards aligning these to the professional learning needs of ORIGO customers.
- Working with Company Founders to create presentations and supporting materials for new/revised professional learning programs.
- Find and pursue opportunities to deliver paid professional learning workshops to educators.
- Support implementations, including effectively educating customers on new programs, resources and strategies.
- Taking responsibility for ongoing professional growth of teachers through the delivery of workshops, provision of classroom coaching, and coordinating with school leadership
- Support the Resource Advisors in the sales process and build and maintain strong connections to customers.
- Training sales team and other in-house specialists on new programs and key market needs/trends.
Resource Advisor, Account Management
Due to the growth of our sales team, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Inside Sales Representative to join our dedicated and passionate Business Development team.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, your primary focus will be to provide administrative support to the Business Development field based sales team.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Monitoring, researching and qualifying sales opportunities for the sales team for core Pre K – Grade 6 mathematics adoptions;
- Execute a wide variety of phone-based revenue generating opportunities: lead generation/outbound calling; cold call qualified prospects provided from Resource Advisors; conduct outbound call campaigns; identify and act on up-sell/cross-sell opportunities; drive promotion awareness, opportunity management, emphasize product/service features and benefits; quote generation, etc.
- Partner with Resource Advisors to determine appropriate strategic sales approach and pro-actively develop new business through outgoing customer calls and e-mails;
- Correspond to customer inquiries via phone and e-mail and responding to customers in a timely, efficient, and professional manner;
- Coordinate sale opportunities for all products; perform all sales tasks necessary to turn opportunities into billable sales;
- Enter quotations and orders into sales order processing systems; ensure accurate sales information including proper and accurate delivery, payment terms and other critical order information; confirm all orders with customers; perform follow up and order clean up as necessary;
- Build new customers in sales order processing systems; capture complete and accurate information for new and existing customers;
- Actively work to reduce sales team administrative time spend and convert it to increased selling time;