ORIGO Stepping Stones
A flexible and balanced mathematics solution
ORIGO Stepping Stones is a comprehensive program that brings conceptual understanding of mathematics to the forefront of teaching and learning.
Intended for daily use in the classroom, Stepping Stones includes a unique set of digital tools and print supplements, as well as embedded professional learning for teacher support.
- ORIGO Stepping Stones balances the dimensions of rigour by:
- developing conceptual understanding using a range of powerful visual models
- creating rich opportunities for classroom discourse and language development
- fostering thinking skills and procedural fluency
- providing opportunities to apply learning across real problems, open investigations, and enrichment activities
- offering multiple methods to assess deep understanding, fluency of skills, and applications of mathematics
Digital teaching platform
- all lessons and content for all years (F–6)
- all student activity pages for all years (F–6)
- all problem-solving, investigation, and assessment activities for all years (F–6)
- one-click access to digital tools, visual aids, and models for immediate use in the classrooms
The Number Case