ORIGO Education is proud to provide FREE Professional Learning Webinars each term.
In Term 1, 2021, ORIGO will present the following webinars:
- Surviving Week 1: ORIGO Stepping Stones. Access the recordings HERE
- Stepping Stones Assessment: A How to Guide. Access the recordings HERE
- Stepping Stones Assessment: A How to Guide | Thursday 28 Jan, 2:30pm AEDT. Register HERE
- Teaching Basic Number Facts with Understanding: Part 1: Addition & Subtraction | Tuesday 4 Mar, 3:30pm AEDT. Register HERE
- Teaching Basic Number Facts with Understanding: Part 2: Multiplication & Division | Tuesday 16 Mar, 3:30pm AEDT. Register HERE
In Term 4, 2020, ORIGO presented a 5-part professional learning webinar series.
The series focused on the below topics:
- An Introduction to Stepping Stones
- Using Animated Big Books to Generate Language and Discourse in Mathematics
- Problem Solving: Criteria for Rich Problem Solving Tasks
- Problem Solving: Problematising Everyday Situations
- Problem Solving: Introducing CueThink: A New Digital Platform for Rich Problem Solving Tasks
If you missed the series you can access the recordings HERE